Freelance Photographer/Videographer (TO-12353)
Found in: Neuvoo
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda. foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food. However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
We are looking for creative, energized, and organized team members that can take our content gathering strategy to the next level. We have genuine behind the scenes access with our core partners that allow us to take foodies closer to the chefs than ever before. Our team atmosphere requires a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, willingness to travel, and the ability to work with different content gathering tools. We are looking for candidates to come with an open mind to tackle all projects as assigned: including features, digital shorts, among other assets with passion and professionalism.
● You enrich our regional marketing campaigns with your style, creativity and project-related executions
● Work closely with members of the regional and local marketing departments to deliver photos and/or videos, as necessary
● Create briefs for shoots
● Ability to work as a Photographer and Videographer
● Set Up and Lighting of Interviews and table tops
● Collaborative Mindset
● You have more than 2 years of experience in similar or related industry
● Experience in food and beverage media for a professional organization preferred
● Ability to manage a project individually from pre-production, shooting, lighting, sound mixing, and editing preferred
● Deliver high quality work and execute under pressure and multiple deadlines
● Ability to travel domestically
● Able to work non-traditional hours including evenings & weekends as needed
● Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
● Unique vision with a thorough understanding of visual and narrative style
● Approach project with high attention to detail
● Submission of your photography portfolio and video reel.
● You are driven by ideas, motivated and share a strong commitment to contribute and perform within the team
● You own a full frame dslr camera (Canon 5D Mark IV or Sony A7), and sound equipment.
● You operate organized and structured with a goal-oriented mind-set
●You are a team player with a hands-on mentality
● Sufficient English skills in word and script round up your profile
What we offer:
● Responsibility from day one in a fast growing, international company
● Being part of a newly created regional team for Asia
● A vibrant and international team
6 days ago
A Day Media - Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island - Neuvoo
Commercial Writer Freelance (Mandarin) Division Haymarket Business Media (Asia) Department/Brand Shared Services...
Haymarket - Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island - Neuvoo